What is Ovarian Cancer?
The female reproductive glands are called ovaries which produce eggs that after fertilization develop into fetus in uterus. Ovaries also produce very important female hormones known as progesterone and estrogen. There are two ovaries in every female.
The cancer that starts in the cells and tissues of ovaries is called ovarian cancer.
What are Main Causes of Ovarian Cancer?
The exact causes of ovarian cancer are not known. But it is seen that ovarian cancer is more common in following types of women:
- Women who have fewer children or give birth to children in later stages of their lives
- Women who have family history of ovarian or breast cancer
- Women taking estrogen replacements for last 5 years or more
- Women of older ages
Please note that birth control pills and fertility drugs DO NOT increase the risk of this cancer.
Main Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are not very clear and most of the physicians are not able to diagnose it on right time.
The early symptoms of ovarian cancer may be:
Other symptoms may include:
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Problems related to digestive system like constipation, vomiting, nausea etc
- Back pain
- bleeding from vagina (on days other than periods)
- Abnormal increase or loss in weight
- Increased desire to urinate
- Abnormal increase in hair growth
How Ovarian Cancer Can be Diagnosed?
Following tests may be done to diagnose ovarian cancer:
- Physical examination of abdominal and pelvic area
- Blood Chemistry test
- CT Scan of abdomen and pelvis
- MRI of abdomen and pelvis
- Ultrasound of pelvis
- CA-125 Blood test
Allopathic Methods to Treat Ovarian Cancer
The most common way to treat ovarian cancer is do surgery. In surgery, both ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes may be removed. Please note that surgery is only done when the ovarian cancer is at its earlier stages and has not spread to other areas of body. After surgery chemotherapy is done to treat the remaining cancer tissues.
As you may have guessed, allopathic way to treat ovarian cancer is really painful and very costly.
How Ovarian Cancer is Treated in Homeopathy?
There are many effective homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat ovarian cancer. For example:
- Carboneum Sulph.
- Arsenic Album
- Lilium TIg.
- Apis Mel
These drugs are good to heal cancer cells and eliminate the core reasons of ovarian cancer. Special care is done to avoid spreading of ovarian cancer to other organs. Homeopathic way of treatment is effective, inexpensive, painless and have no side effects.
Please don’t use any medicine on your own and consult a reputed homeopathic doctor to seek proper treatment of ovarian cancer.