What is Liver Cancer?
Liver is very important part of our body. The main function of liver is to convert nutrients, absorbed by digestive system, into ready to use chemicals. Liver also removes toxins, certain chemicals and other waste products from blood and make them ready to be excreted. All blood of body passes through liver.
The most common type of liver cancer is called Hepatocellular Carcinoma also known as HCC. This cancer starts within the cells of liver known as hepatocytes.
Other types of liver cancers are called secondary cancers or metastatic cancers because these cancer start in some other parts of body and then spreads to liver and affect it later.
What Causes Liver Cancer?
Following are the main causes of liver cancer:
- Persons with liver defects by birth
- Liver infections caused by Hepatitis B, C or excessive iron in liver cells
- Cirrhosis Disease
- Excessive Body Weight
- Fatty Liver Disease
- Certain chemicals like arsenic and vinyl chloride
- Excessive Alcohol Usage
Common Symptoms of Liver Cancer
Most patients don’t see any symptoms in early stages of liver cancer. They usually appear later. The common symptoms seen in most of the liver cancer patients are:
- Pain in upper abdominal area
- Vomiting and nausea
- Swelling of abdomen
- Increased weight loss
- Decreased appetite
- Stools become white and chalky
- Skin and eyes become yellow
How Liver Cancer Can Be Diagnosed?
Usually following tests are conducted to diagnose the liver cancer and its severity:
- Various blood tests to determine any liver abnormalities
- Imaging tests including CT Scan, Ultrasound and MRI.
- Biopsy – In this test some tissues are take from liver and are examined under microscope.
Allopathic Ways to Treat Liver Cancer
The most common ways to treat liver cancer in Allopathy are:
- Surgery to remove affected part of liver or to do complete liver transplant
- Freezing cancer cells
- Heating cancer cells by Radiofrequency Ablation
- Alcohol injection into tumor cells to destroy them
Please note that all these methods are very expensive, painful and have many side effects. These methods only work best when the liver cancer is at its earlier stages.
Homeopathic Treatment of Liver Cancer
In homeopathy, many effective medicines are there that can be used to treat liver cancer. The good thing is that you can seek treatment even if cancer is at its later stages. These medicines kill tumor cells and stop their spreading. Important medicines to cure live cancer are:
- Nux. Vom
- Natrum Sulph
You must consult an experienced homeopathic doctor to get right medicines for treating liver cancer.
Liver Cancer of Mrs. Ishrat was cured within 5 Months by homeopathic treatment of Dr. Sabeel.
Case study : 3
The liver tumor of patient, Maqsooda Bibi, was reduced from 9.6 cm to 8.5 cm within 2 months by homeopathic treatment.