What is Stomach Cancer?
Stomach cancer is also known as gastric cancer and starts in the cells and tissues of stomach. It is the malignant tumor that usually develops in the linings of stomach.
Human stomach have 5 parts namely:
Cardia – Very first part
Fundus – Upper part of stomach
Corpus or body – Main part of stomach
Antrum – Lower part that is close to intestine
Pylorus – Stomach’s last part. Its function is to act as a valve and allow contents of stomach to enter into intestine.
The first 3 parts are collectively called proximal stomach while last 2 parts are collectively called distal stomach.
Different Types of Stomach Cancers
Cancer can be developed in any part of stomach and may have different causes and treatment methods. Main types of stomach cancers are:
Adenocarcinoma: This cancer occurs in mucous or inner lining of stomach – This is most common type.
Lymphoma: Cancer of immune system tissues found in stomach
Gastrointestinal stromal tumor: These are tumors that can be formed in the walls of stomach.
Carcinoid tumor: These tumors are formed in the hormone making cells of stomach.
Most Common Symptoms of Stomach Cancer
Following are Some Early Stomach Cancer Symptoms
- Discomfort in Stomach
- Less Appetite
Advanced Symptoms of Stomach Cancer
In advanced stages of stomach cancer following symptoms may be observed:
- Black Tarry stools with blood
- Vomiting with blood
- Discomfort in stomach
- Continuous Weight Loss
- Mild Anemia
Usual Causes of Stomach Cancer
Exact reasons or causes of this cancer are not known but the factors that contribute to stomach cancer are listed below:
- More common in men
- More common in Asians and African-Americans
- Genetic Abnormality
- More common in people with blood group A
- Family history increases the chances in offsprings
- Smoking, alcohol drinking
- Eating diet with lesser fiber
- H. Pylori infection in stomach
- More common in people working in coal mines, rubber and timber processing factories.
Homeopathic Treatment of Stomach Cancers
In homeopathy very effective medicines are used to treat and cure all types of stomach cancers. Before proper treatment exact type, possible causes and severity of cancer is determined by homeopathic doctor. After diagnosis, different cancer killing medicines are given. The main functions of these medicines is to:
- Kill and Destroy Tumor Cells
- Stop further growth of tumor
- Stop propagation of cancer to other cells and body parts
- Increase the number of healthy cells around tumor cells to decrease severity of disease
You must consult a reputed and experienced homeopathic doctor that can understand the stomach cancer and cure it.